Below is the Avon, Ohio Ordinance for Curfew
(a) No minor under the age of eighteen years shall be upon the streets, highways, parks, vacant land or other public places in the Municipality on Sunday through Thursday, inclusive, at times when Avon local schools are in session, between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. of the following day or on weekends and on weekdays when Avon local schools are not in session from 12:00 midnight to 5:00 a.m., official Municipal time.
(b) No person who is the natural or adoptive parent, legal guardian or person having legal custody and control of a minor under the age of eighteen years shall permit such minor to violate division (a) of this section.
(c) The following shall constitute valid exceptions to the provisions of this section:
(1) When the minor is accompanied by a natural or adoptive parent, legal guardian or other responsible person who is eighteen or more years of age and who is duly authorized to have custody of the minor by the minor's parent or legal guardian;
(2) When the minor is legally employed and while going directly between his or her home and place of employment, and when the minor is in a public place during curfew hours in the course of his or her employment;
(3) When the minor is on the sidewalk of the place where such minor resides, or on the sidewalk of either adjacent neighbor who is not communicating an objection to his or her presence;
(4) When the minor is returning home by a direct route from a school activity, an activity of a religious or other voluntary association or a place of public entertainment, such as a movie, play, concert, amusement park or sporting event. If the event is not commercial in nature or does not have a fixed, publicly known time at which it will end, the sponsoring organization shall register the event with the Police Division at least twenty-four hours in advance, informing the Division of the time such event is scheduled to begin, the location at which the event will be held, the time at which the event will end and the name of the sponsoring organization.
(5) When the minor is, with parental consent, in a motor vehicle. This contemplates normal travel and exempts bona fide interstate movement through the City.