News Flash Home
The original item was published from 5/27/2015 11:41:27 AM to 6/24/2015 12:00:04 AM.

News Flash

Fire Department

Posted on: May 27, 2015

[ARCHIVED] Garage fire on Candlewood Drive May 23

Garage fire May 23

“When we arrived we found the attached garage fully involved in flames with heavy smoke coming from the living area,” Avon Fire Chief Frank Root III said. “The first-arriving crews stretched hose lines to the front and back of the house and were able to keep it contained to the garage. There was light fire damage and smoke damage to the living area.”, Morning Journal Report

Additional Info...
Facebook Twitter Email