Parks & Recreation Update:
STAYING SAFE IN OUR PARKS: The Parks are open for outdoor activities such as walking, running, hiking and bicycling, however, please practice safe social distancing from others of at least 6 feet & wear a mask when you are not able to social distance.
Plan ahead before visiting our parks:
- Do not use parks or trails if you are feeling sick
- Please social distancing of at least 6 ft at parks/trails
- Wear a mask if you cannot social distance
- Park drinking fountains are disabled
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times and clean up after your pet
- Some park restrooms will be closed for the winter season
For more information visit:
These are trying times for everyone and our goal is to protect everyone as best we can. We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we work through this pandemic. Please call or email us with any questions regarding programming or facility rentals at 440-937-6106 or email at email@example.com
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Our office will be closed for the holiday on the following days:
Nov. 26, Nov. 27, Dec. 24, Dec. 25, Jan. 1
Field Rainout Line: 440-934-7540*
*Please note: Avon Little League and Avon Soccer do not use this number to announce rain outs, they have there own notify system.