Parks & Recreation Update:
Due to the COVID-19 Panedmic: Starting Tuesday, March 17, all City Buildings will be closed to the public until further notice. Our doors at the Avon Parks & Recreation Department are locked, however, business is operational inside the building. All programs and facility rentals have been suspended or canceled, please contact us if you have further questions.
STAYING SAFE IN OUR PARKS: The Parks will remain open for outdoor activities such as walking, running, hiking and bicycling, however, please practice safe social distancing from others of at least 6 feet.
The following areas are CLOSED in our Parks:
- Playgrounds Closed until further notice
- Restrooms and drinking fountains closed
- Basketball Courts and Fitness Court/Equipment is also closed until further notice
- Team/Group activities on sport fields are prohibited
- Please keep dogs on a leash at all times and clean up after your pet
- Do not use parks or trails if you are feeling sick
For more information visit:
These are trying times for everyone and our goal is to protect everyone as best we can. We appreciate everyone’s understanding as we work through this pandemic. Please call or email us with any questions regarding programming or facility rentals at 440-937-6106 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Field Rainout Line: 440-934-7540
*Please note: Avon Little League and Avon Soccer do not use this number to announce rain outs, they have there own notify system.