Avon's first settler, Wilbur Cahoon, built this framed Greek Revival home in 1825, one year before he passed away.
Peter and Mary Schwartz built this Victorian home in 1878.
Johannes Nagel was one of the first German immigrants to the area. He used locally quarried sandstone to build his home on his 1100 acre farm.
Colvin Sweet’s home was built by his father in the early 1840s. The house was designed in Classic Greek Revival style and is almost a duplicate of his brother George's home.
This home was built in the late 1820s or early 1830s by Waterman Sweet. It is believed that Sweet built the house adjacent to his original log cabin.
Old Town Hall